Sunday, January 16, 2011

Best Coffee - The Tampered Press




I have a few things on my to-do list on this beautiful Sunday morning before I head to my aunt Bink's farm to spend the afternoon with my family.  One item that will not get pushed to the back burner is a trip to my favourite coffee shop in Toronto, The Tampered Press.

I love this place for more than a few reasons: it's close to my house, close to the park, the coffee changes my mood from medium to euphoric, and the owner and space epitomize good vibes (turns out I'm a hippie).

The owner, Caitlin, gets her coffee from Classic Gourmet, one of GTA's best (I can attest) roasters.  She's one of the few indie coffee shops to open before 8 and she doesn't charge for milk substitutes.  What a woman.
I ALWAYS get a single almond milk latte (I'm salivating just thinking about it), my man Dan gets a double Americano, and my little nieces would recommend the hot chocolate to you any day - they even liked it better than that fancy French place near Bellwoods.

So grab a coffee, tea, Awesome (home-made Oreos I've still yet to try) and take a stroll through the park.
Follow them on Twitter for a chance to get a "Tweet Deal".

256 Crawford Street (faces onto Dundas), Toronto
Open Monday -Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm; Saturday and Sunday 8:00am - 7:00pm


*No animals were harmed during this post.*

1 comment:

  1. my favourite coffee place anywhere, and thats saying something...

    ReplyDelete